hahahahaha I managed to find the memory stick that had all of the pictures of like my bkk trip and stuff
yup ...
So I won tickets to see Rain on the 1st day of the year WE'RE MEANT TO BE (hahahah who am I kidding he's taken just FYI) and its my 2nd time seeing him in flesh... hehehe
How I won the tickets is so hilarious I can't even
yup... hahahaha I honestly felt bad; some ppl tweeted like a gazillion times and i did like 4 times so :/ I guess I'm lucky anyways :)
![]() |
| my #ootd |
I told my mum that I won tics hahaha she refused to believe me cause she thought I would buy the tics hahaha but hell no I didn't cause I lose my $$ from the KMW that was cancelled
Then she hinted to me she wanted to go with the concert with me , but noooooo way I'm bringing my mom hahahah so I brought Bell along hahahaha (Y) It was her virgin experience to a kpop concert hahah she was going on and on abt exo during the concert *rolls eyes exotics hahaha bell I still Luv you anyway I won't let exo get in your way hahah
so 9 muses did the opening; Tbh I was surprised by their popularity here and my favourite song from them is Dolls hahaha (pardon my poor quality pics)
| My pics of the concert is so damn horrible :( |
| look at how 'sparkly' my top is |
| Bell and her chanel posters (which she gave to me in the end) |
| Me and my lightstick |
What a day to start
the year :)
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment