Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Dilemma

As year 1 of my poly life comes to an end,I kinda have the feel if I should be continuing on with my course ;left alone studies in RP.
 So I finally had the guts to bring up the "I don't think RP/this course is for me" issue to my mum . She wasn't surprise by my question, but ask me what I wanted to do so I said Design (fashion) and then she goes... " I dont think its for you; I dont think its right..."
Like *sighs  I'm kinda sad like I get put off just like that , it took so much of me to have the guts to make up my mind and say " hey I think I'm ready" there she goes pouring a cold water on my dreams, *sighs But she told me that I needed more information BLAH BLAH BLAH I get where she's coming from. Like I did bring up this whole " I want to do design for the rest of my life" thing to her before/after I did my O's ; and she goes on about the talk on how unstable the industry is like, but told me that if I can get into TP she would take it as God's work and would just let me be. But no, my score wasn't good enough and yeah *cries



Like honestly part of me feel that I should continue my studies in RP and the other part the opposite way. Rp have made me met some of quite a handful of friends that I would want to be friends forever (BIG WORD GUYS). 

I just feel that I've so much potential but the system in RP is preventing me for doing so. First, I'm a very hands on person and like to express my creative through paper or the arts. Yes, RP have like hands on activities, but you're most likely to spend at LEAST 5-6 hours online doing stuff per day.

I see myself in the future doing fashion, or something closely related to that; but sigh I just don't know anymore :( 

Hmmm some advise would be good. Comments are open to the floor hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment