If I'm not wrong, The dates I when to Bkk was on 18-19ish to 24 dec 2013.
It was like 10 years+ since I been back there....
I found most of my pictures so HERE WE GO
![]() |
| before flying off to bkk |
![]() |
| TOUCH DOWNN |
![]() |
| M y uncle and my favourite aunty (thai) |
![]() |
| FOOODDDD my green curry pic but its super naise |
TRIP TO THE ZOO
I actually finished this post but my lappy crash FML while I was done and blogger didn't autosave and I was sad and mad and too lazy to do it again
yup I'll edit it again when I need to relive my days in bkk
on a side note my family just left for bkk today without me
URGH stuck in singapore but 17 more days to taiwan
XOXOXOXO






No comments:
Post a Comment