Monday, 30 December 2013

Here's to 2013


2013 has so far been one of the greatest year I ever had. I made new friends and some enemies;got rid of some fair-weathered friends. And through all of that it has showed me who would be there for me and who will stand up for me and who would tolerate my nonsense.

Beginning of 2013 was hard for me as I felt that i could not fit in in school. People didn't get the way I dress or talk let not even the way I think. It was had for me. I had those days I felt that maybe all these are reasons why I should just transfer my course or even just quit school. But I'm glad I didn't .

I had a time of my life going for concerts, events and parties. Had good food, watched great movies and listened to awesome music. 
FideFW was so incredible; it triggered my passion for passion and it was such a eye opening experience for me. Thank you Brenda :) lets do it again next year :) Meeting with designers from different countries and being able to meet countless celebrities was so unbelievable.


2013 have made me think through seriously about my future. Like, Where do I see myself in 5 years? Should i go into design or stick with what I'm studying? 

As the 2013 comes to an end, I think of all the memories,the regrets, and moments that just blew me away.I had days I just didn’t wanna wake up to see another day,and those days I got through.I had days that I had so much fun that I wished it will never some to an end. I had days I looked forever towards to but instead gave me nothing but sadness and despair. But I got through all of them. And all of that small moments,emotions and thoughts, slowly make up bits and pieces of me.

What's gonna happen in the future? I don't know. I believe God would take me there. 

I hope everyone had a great 2013. And for those who didn't make your 2014 great? Do things you never thought you'll do, break your bubble; go get a tattoo; tell your friends you're grateful for them, do your homework for once, buy something to cheer yourself up. Make every moment count. 
 "New year's all about , getting another chance, a chance to forgive. to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more, and to stop worrying about what if... and start embracing what will be. so when that ball drops at midnight, and it will drop, let's remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other, and not just tonight but all year long." - new year's eve the movie 
With that (late) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment